About Funshine Preschool
Funshine preschool is a great way to start your child’s education path. Age: 3 years old and must be potty trained Part-time: One day each week either Tuesday or Thursday Full-time: Tuesday and Thursday
- $20.00 Annual Family Registration Fee
- Part-Time $50.00 a month
- Full-time $85.00 a month
- Payments are due by the first day of preschool of each month
Gentle Heart Lambs
- The Lamb's class will be held on Tuesdays and Thursday of each week from 7:50-10:50.
Brave Heart Lions
- The Lion's class will be held on Tuesday and Thursday of each week from 12:00-3:00. Children must be 4 by September 1st.
- Recognition of both uppercase and lowercase alphabet letters
- Recognition of numbers 0-25
- Writing first name
- Rhyming, patterns, shapes, colors, comparing more/less,
- Learn to sound out and write simple words, and begin to read simple books
Students also learn to sit quietly on the carpet, line up and walk in the hallways, zip their coats, share toys and clean up their centers.
We have a Christmas program and Spring program including all students.
We have a daily snack; students bring snacks to share with their class.
If you are interested in getting your child enrolled please contact Mandi McDonnell via email or phone.
Owner/Teacher Mandi McDonnell
Funshine Preschool's purpose is to provide a safe, secure, and nurturing environment for your young children to explore, learn, and create at their individual pace with the guidance of experienced teachers.
My objective is to provide each child with developmentally appropriate activities to meet their growing needs both intellectually, physically, and socially.
I, Mandi McDonnell, am the proud owner and teacher of Funshine Preschool. My training and experiences include a Bachelors degree in Elementary Education, 3 years experience teaching for the Wall School District, 10 years teaching preschool, 4 years as director of the Wall After School Program, and CPR and First Aid certified.